Cipro in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you saying that I can get Cipro without a prescription, or that I can get it after seeing a Doctor?

Chedraui, or Mega both had suits last week. Manny shops around the plaza and within 2 blocks of it. Stop into any shop and if they don't have ask them were to get some and the clerk will walk you to a store that has them. They get a commission on the sale.

Are you saying that I can get Cipro without a prescription, or that I can get it after seeing a Doctor?
Cipro and other antibiotics are OTC in Mexico. Some meds require Pharmacist approval and they do have some powers to prescribe reserved for Physicians in the US, but mostly they're in sales. Cruise port prices are often high tho; it depends. This pharmacy was on 30th Ave and probly cheaper; I didn't buy anything at this one, just shot for fun...

click for larger 2 Day-5.JPG

How you should use antibiotics is another question that should be put to your own doctor, and bringing them back without a prescription is unlawful - but commonly done. All my prescription meds I keep or use were originally prescribed by my doctor, but some of them came from international sources.

Back
Top Bottom