Citizens HyperAqualand Dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulaA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody know where to get a battery replaced for Citizen's HyperAqualand Dive watch? Googling Citizen only gets me a citizen website in australia and japan. I'd like to know of a place that people have had positive experiences with.
For example, I found positive responses to my question about reading lenses for my scuba mask, and had very positive results from the company I was directed to! It made such a wonderful difference in my diving!!!
Thanks in advance for any help.
Paula

I have 2 and these folk charge about $10.00 for a battery change. The pressure test it after they replace the battery. They do not have a website.

The Watch & Clock Shop-Repair & Service
824 Gravier St New Orleans LA 70112

504 525-3961

Paula,
Try this page CITIZENWATCH.com | Welcome to Citizen Watches Online
I sent in my watch for a case replacement after a tank was dropped on it, and service was prompt and reasonably priced.
They may have a local repair facility in your area.
Hope this helps
Charlie

I have always used Citizen's Torrance CA location for battery replacements and pressure testing. They get the watch back pretty quickly. Just follow the link that cwkline posted above.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom