Cleaning The Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an FYI. VDH has silicone diaphragms in stock right now. He got them in just before the store "crashed" These are also at the new price of $20.00. I picked up a couple and they are very nice. A new duck bill can be installed with out opening the cans. Use a popsicle stick or a tongue depressor to insert it and look through the exhaust holes for proper alignment.

Jim

Any suggestions where I might get the requisite bottle brushes? I can search online but if there's a preferred source, I would rather buy there.

Richard

I got mine at Wal-Mart. Go to the kitchen cleaning section and look for Range Kleen / Reach & Sweep appliance brushes and pick your favorite color. They are used for cleaning refrigerator and freezer condenser coils. You can cut the smaller diameter off the end if you wish, but you'll need to recrimp the wires to keep the bristles from falling out there.
You'll need a brush no matter what hoses you end up using. I brush mine once each season.

So, where'd you go diving?

Back
Top Bottom