Coco Villa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gassed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello,
We booked our Cocoview trip a bit late this year so our small group settled on Coco Villa. It comes with bikes and maybe? a golf cart. I cant find any detail on where it is from the main resort/diver lockers. Anyone have any detail on location/distance from the clubhouse and diver lockers?
Thanks in advance.

I designed that house.

Contact the Stateside agent for latest details, but I can tell you that it's a six minute walk at "old man speed" to main resort.

I hope you enjoy "my" house.

Thanks Doc. Sure we will love it.
can you give me an idea of from this sat. pic?
coco.jpg

See the round house in the bottom right? Coco Villa (Roatan Coco Villa | CoCo View Resort) is the second house to the right. I am pretty sure there are dedicated bikes, but check with the resort on the golf cart. I know there is a charge for that.

I am pretty sure there are dedicated bikes, but check with the resort on the golf cart. I know there is a charge for that.

Interesting, I didn't realize the cart could be rented. I thought that was just Mitch and Deb's.

Back
Top Bottom