Comments on the ToS 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Understand that is the intention, but that is not what "openly" means.
Sometimes words have no meaning! :D (Stairway to Heaven)

This is to be sure that no one abuses the staff after they make a tough call. You can abuse me all you want, but don't diss the volunteers! Our practice of what we have written should provide all the assurances that we won't be draconian in our efforts here.

Don, you definetly qualify as a POV troll regarding DAN and women is bikinis unless they are on alternative websites. But..I like SMB and the hat, so we will let that slide.
And I like you in a bikini. :p Just didn't see the point of posting professional bikini model pics here, but that was well discussed - we'll see what the Leaders decide.

Singles forum is so dead that I gave in and joined SI. Haven't looked much, but I will in time...

Singles forum is so dead that I gave in and joined SI. Haven't looked much, but I will in time...
Well Don, why don't we consider how to GET the singles forum cranking? We have singles and soon to be singles on here.

Looked OK to me. Of course I'm going to have my lawyers read the TOS so they can figure out all the little loopholes I can use to post my more "interesting" comments! Rest assured you will never see even partial nudity of yours truly... certainly wouldn't want to scare off the ladies!

Well Don, why don't we consider how to GET the singles forum cranking? We have singles and soon to be singles on here.
Okay, cool! I try now and then, but maybe I lack the needed charm? You just might get interesting feedback if YOU started a discussion thread within that forum asking for feedback, suggestions, ideas...??

Okay, cool! I try now and then, but maybe I lack the needed charm? You just might get interesting feedback if YOU started a discussion thread within that forum asking for feedback, suggestions, ideas...??
It's the hat Don.....

:D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom