Conch PARTY - Sat, June 2 ** Postponed **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Come Join us for our 2nd Annual CONCH THROW DOWN EVENT - in FORT LAUDERDALE (near LBTS)

This year, the POOL IS OPEN, and we have more room than last year (since the upper deck is open too).

This year the Gas Grill is also functional :D

We'll officially call the event from 11am - 6pm but if people want to dive earlier we can see what we can work out.

Also (here's the big catch) we'll need $1 per person to cover the "BBQ Fee" from our building.

On another brighter note; we've been greasing the wheels over the past year here, and have been giving the building VP and head of security Fresh Lobster, Hogfish, and Snapper (so in other words - they LOVE US now :wink:)

Like we did last year, we'll compile a list of who is coming, and what they are bringing, and keep it posted in this thread :D

-- I know it should be in "trips and marketplace" but I wanted to extend the invite to ALL CONCHS!!

List of Who is coming, and what they're bringing.

Howarde and Michelle, hosts extraordinairre
KBeck, salsa queen
CoolTech-DJ
Jenny---Rum imbiber
Sea Dragon-Rum Tote provider
BigSage--Himself. All that's necessary. (We miss you, man!)
joystershell (and hubby?)-maybe
NetDoc

OHHHHH I would love to dive with you two again, but I will be in North Carolina that week. What a fantastic idea, thanks for doing this!

maybee im blinder then I think but I don't see a where except for the fact its near a pool that used to be close and a bbq that used to be broke...maybee its a riddle? :)

ekremer:
maybee im blinder then I think but I don't see a where except for the fact its near a pool that used to be close and a bbq that used to be broke...maybee its a riddle? :)
Fixed.

It's in Fort Lauderdale - near LBTS.

I forget that not everyone knows where I live :blush:

Bawaaa! I am departing on May 31st (I don't think I will be able to convince Guy to let me drag my feet because our lease is up!)

Was just thinking about you both today and was going to see if I could talk you into something before I leave. Oh well.... I'll just have to come by for a drinky and a dive before I go. When are you back in town.

I'd like to come get in on that but I have drivers license issues.
maybe if someone in the lake mary/orlando area wants to carpool :)

Hmmmmnn, BBQ, diving, AND you live near SJ. You have defeated almost all of my excuses already. Not definite yet, but I sure would like to attend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom