Conch PARTY - Sat, June 2 ** Postponed **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We live really close to Marvel.

DebbyDiver:
OHHHHH I would love to dive with you two again, but I will be in North Carolina that week. What a fantastic idea, thanks for doing this!

Oh! I was hoping for a kayak dive in the AM with you.

Howard,

School's out... Little League season will be over with... Hmm.. everything that has been keeping me out of the water is gone... I just have to make sure my teaching schedule doesn't get in the way...

Color me in as tentative for now.. I'll start campaigning for a kitchen pass for ScubaKat11 and me...

Al

Ok, I will be the first to jump in... Count me in (Unless Chip is there :rofl3: ). Since I made the jump first, I get to bring chips to the party!

Well, I guess it's not a Conch party without Salsa from KBeck, so I'm in (always with that *!X%& codicil "barring any major BS at work requiring weekend work)....

Thanks for making the plan; I've been thinking it's been Waaaay too long since we had an official Conch get-together........

So: KBeck. Salsa and proper tortilla chips, so those with "chips" on the list can leave the Mexican kind to me.... :)

Darn!!! I just realized that my company's summer party is the same day, and I don't think that I can sweet talk my wife out of a trip to SeaWorld so's I can go diving and partying with the Conchs.

scubafool:
Darn!!! I just realized that my company's summer party is the same day, and I don't think that I can sweet talk my wife out of a trip to SeaWorld so's I can go diving and partying with the Conchs.
Reads as though somebody needs to get their priorities straight :rofl3: (j/k)

When I started my campaign for a kitchen pass, I found out that ScubaKat11 has her dance recital on the 2nd. Ugh!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom