Conch PARTY - Sat, June 2 ** Postponed **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I'd like to attend your party! BUT, you need to change the day, time and food that will be served :rofl3:

howarde:
C'est la vie. The deck is not ours we share it with the rest of the people who live here. We originally asked about that weekend (the 26th), but they said we could do it on the 2nd. Sorry...

Gotcha.

By the way, I would not have made that request if it were just me, I would never presume that anyone would change such a generous invite for just myself. I only made the suggestion because I saw that lots of people couldn't make June 2. Note that I am not the only one who made the request to move it up!

I know everyone will have a blast...post lots of pics for those of us who can't be there. :14:

Well, for what it's worth, I'm out of town Memorial Day weekend, so June 2 is just perfect for me. And, of course, I MAKE a party.

Right?

Right?

(Do I hear snorts of laughter in the background?)

Ok, ok, well, at least I'm told I make a good salsa for a party....... :)

I'm sure we'll find plenty of attendees along the way, if the last bash at your house was any indicator.........

And for those who have to miss, maybe plan another Conch event for the next month or after?

KBeck:
Well, for what it's worth, I'm out of town Memorial Day weekend, so June 2 is just perfect for me. And, of course, I MAKE a party.

Right?

Right?

(Do I hear snorts of laughter in the background?)

Ok, ok, well, at least I'm told I make a good salsa for a party....... :)

I'm sure we'll find plenty of attendees along the way, if the last bash at your house was any indicator.........

And for those who have to miss, maybe plan another Conch event for the next month or after?
CHICA!

I just spit my coffee across the room :rofl3:

KBeck:

Right?

Right?

As long as we keep feeding you the RUM :D

Of all weekends, bummer :sadangel: We had so much fun last year. Anyway, Johnny, Lil Sis and I have an SSI class that weekend so we won't be able to make it. Shall I send along Margarita's anyway? :winky:

LiteHedded speak to dldiver :)

howarde:
As long as we keep feeding you the RUM :D
Someone say rum? :D I got the rum tote, I got the rum tote!!!! So if Rum is to be served I guess I gotta be there.... can bring food also! Can't wait until I get back together with the Conchs. Been too long....
Surgeon cleared me to dive as long as I don't bump the arm..... gonna jump in MB's pool Saturday and try out some different equipment and re-weight myself....
DIVE...DIVE...DIVE!

Somebody mention RUM?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom