Conch PARTY - Sat, June 2 ** Postponed **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you move it up a week? I'll be flying to Roatan that day. Don't you feel sorry for me????? :rofl3:

Marvel:
Can you move it up a week? I'll be flying to Roatan that day. Don't you feel sorry for me????? :rofl3:
I know I do... :D Have fun, chickie baby!

We tried for up a week, but it's memorial day weekend (the weekend before) and people are using the BBQ then. :(

Hmmmm, maybe you could move it up and still do the party and we could do sandwiches or potluck or something instead? It sounds like a lot of us are busy the weekend you planned it and that we are really sorry about it too...I know I am.

DebbyDiver:
Hmmmm, maybe you could move it up and still do the party and we could do sandwiches or potluck or something instead? It sounds like a lot of us are busy the weekend you planned it and that we are really sorry about it too...I know I am.
June 9th We'll be in Colorado. So that doesn't work.

June 9 I'll be in North Carolina. Renee will be gone, Marvel will probably still be in Roatan, and that's only the folks I can recall from above. I meant Memorial Day weekend. :)

The BBQ is reserved for Memorial Day weekend. I already said that. Sorry.

I know, then I suggested that we have (cold) sandwiches or pot luck that day instead of using the BBQ...or there is always pizza.

I don't want to sound like I am imposing on you, but I'll miss seeing you guys and it looks like you have a few other regrets as well for that date. :)

DebbyDiver:
I know, then I suggested that we have (cold) sandwiches or pot luck that day instead of using the BBQ...or there is always pizza.

I don't want to sound like I am imposing on you, but I'll miss seeing you guys and it looks like you have a few other regrets as well for that date. :)
C'est la vie. The deck is not ours we share it with the rest of the people who live here. We originally asked about that weekend (the 26th), but they said we could do it on the 2nd. Sorry...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom