Conch PARTY - Sat, June 2 ** Postponed **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys ... I am thinking of comming to the area that weekend. I would love to come :)
Could you point me in the right direction for cheap accomidations in the area?
I will be doing a wreck dive with Lady go Diver on the 3rd am $40 per diver I would love to have anyone join me ;-)
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Hi guys ... I am thinking of comming to the area that weekend. I would love to come :)
Could you point me in the right direction for cheap accomidations in the area?
I will be doing a wreck dive with Lady go Diver on the 3rd am $40 per diver I would love to have anyone join me ;-)
Kim P
Kim when are you planning on coming in and leaving? Since I have to run over to your area for the funeral my house might be free... how are you at feeding 2 old dogs?
Mardie

Sea Dragon:
Kim when are you planning on coming in and leaving? Since I have to run over to your area for the funeral my house might be free... how are you at feeding 2 old dogs?
Mardie
Wow ... what a great offer. I hope to be traveling with 3 other divers from my area so I am not sure if this would be good or not. I think I will stick to a hotel since I do not know all in my group :wink: But thanks very much.
So when and where are these shore dives:huh: I would love to join I plan on getting in around 11 to 12 on Saturday and leave after my dive with Lady go Diver on Sunday.
Kim P

Oh good. Maybe Vino will dive with us girls. :)

I'll do the grill again!

I have some good news and bad news.

The good news is that Net Doc and I are going to the Long Beach California SCUBA show for ScubaBoard.

The bad news is - the show is June 2 and 3rd. So - unfortunately, I'm going to have to re-schedule the party for some time later in the summer. :(

KBeck:
Oh, you really know how to break a girl's heart, Howarde!! I'm going to go now and cry myself to sleep......

[Evil grin appears here...]
Alternatively, we could try to invade Marvel's beach and create our own party.

Aww don't cry :(

I'll give you a free drysuit course :)

Dang Howard...

this is a far cry from your previous statement about what a great excuse and about not having to deal with "all of them losers" after all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom