Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As an avid diver and dive professional I can attest for the quality and service of Conch Republic and their entire crew. Outstanding in every way. You really can't go wrong diving with them.

$65 for 2 dives not bad... got to look up what RV parks are near there... maybe get a few people to come down with for a weekend.

I still haven't had a chance to do the Duane, Eagle, or Spiegel Grove. I feel deprived...

$65 for 2 dives not bad... got to look up what RV parks are near there... maybe get a few people to come down with for a weekend.

I still haven't had a chance to do the Duane, Eagle, or Spiegel Grove. I feel deprived...

We can't have you feeling that way. Check our online calendar to see when we're diving those wrecks but if it says Customer Choice then the customer can pick where they want to dive. (As long as the site is within their skill and certification rating).

Look forward seeing you down our way. BTW the weather was gorgeous today. Check out our dive logs either by email, on facebook, or on our online calendar.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary will you go out to wrecks beginning of next week? I'll be in the keys and looking to dive.

Your calendar shows dives every day but do you have minimum reservations etc?

- Mikko Laakkonen -

I love diving and teaching others to dive.

If our calendar shows a specific dive we are going. We only require two divers to go, so if you have a buddy we are diving. The only thing that will prevent us from going will be weather.

Hope to see ya down our way!!!

Good Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom