Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RamblinManta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Thinking about going out with these guys at the end of May. Read nothing but good reviews about them. Interested in hitting a wreck and I'm a very new AOW.

Anyone had any experience with these guys?

Also, which wreck douroucoulis recommend?

They are a reputable dive operation that has been around for a long time and seem to be very well liked and respected. I have not had the pleasure of diving with them yet, but would love to some day...wouldn't hesitate :D

Contact Conch Republic. Tell them your qualifications and experience. They'll give you a choice. They run trips to shallow, medium and deep sites. They know what they're doing and they know how to do it. Ready? GO!

DC

Conch Republic is my "go to" shop in the upper keys. They are fantastic. I don't know about wreck certs but many Keys shops require AOW to dive the deeper sites. Some will allow OW If you have enough logged deep dives. call the shop to clarify: they are friendly and will clarify their policy.

Enjoy your trip. May in the Keys is beautiful.

+1 for CRD, found them few years ago and never looked back. Everyone else I introduced to this shop, stayed with them. As already said, give them a call, talk to them and you will get the advice and recommendation that will make your diving experience top notch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#1 dive buddy Andrea and I dove with them when we were on the East coast and found the experience to be excellent. Gary and Brenda run a good ship. If I head back that way, I'd certainly dive with them again.

I have been out with 4 other dive ops in the area and Conch Republic remains my dive shop of choice for Key Largo/Tavernier/Islamorada. Hands down my favorite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom