Condo Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As of now, Reidence Reef is our top choice. Beautiful location, beautiful unit, and right on the beach. We'll have 3 non-diver wife/girlfriends with us who want to enjoy the water - should work out fine.

The hunt still continues though!

Thanks for everyones help so far!

As of now, Reidence Reef is our top choice. Beautiful location, beautiful unit, and right on the beach. We'll have 3 non-diver wife/girlfriends with us who want to enjoy the water - should work out fine.

The hunt still continues though!

Thanks for everyones help so far!
El Cantil would definitely be my first recommendation. It has all of the amenities you could want in upscale condo's and it's location to town can't be beat. But, since your willing to consider the places as far south as Residencias Reef (which is a cool place). I would also consider a house that is pretty much right next to Residencias, Casa Debra. (http://www.cozumelbeachhouse.com/).

We're going to stay at El Cantil for the first time in March and are definitely looking forward to it!

I have a feeling you're going to love it and will never want to stay anywhere else.

I think we will too. We're staying at Casa Abejas, a 2BR 2 BA unit on the ground floor of the north building. Looks beautifully furnished and the pool and pier are right off the terrace.

If you are looking at Residencia, remember there are dock fees. We looked around the property and a couple units. They were beuatiful. Building 1 has the best location.

Il Cantril would be fine if the girls weren't coming with us. They want a beach, and Residence has it lol.

Still looking though! I'd stay in a shack if it was just me going down there!

I like the suggestion of Villa Debra. Beautiful house on a beach with a dock right out front. No charge to use the dock. They provide daily maid service and also have an ocean front pool. It is in a gated complex as well. The outdoor space is outstanding and it is much more private than
Residencia Reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom