Congratulations Pedro Pablo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Today, Pedro Pablo who has been an integral part of the Blue XT~Sea team for 15 years celebrates dive #13,000! Yes, he really logs every dive - ask him to see his spiral notebook collection - haha!

Thank you for your years of service and for being part of my family Pedro! Te quiero mucho "Jefe."

Blue XT~Sea Divers

13000.jpg

Edited out

Go to Edit, then below your post you'll see your added photo file with options for thumbnail or full size. Thumbnail is default, but select Full size.
THank you Don!!!

WoW!! If you figure an average dive time of ~50 minutes, that's ~650,000 minutes underwater, or ~10,833 hours underwater, or ~451 straight 24 hour days underwater or 1.24 years underwater. :cool::cool::thumb::thumb::scubadiver:
(I think my math is correct...feel free to chime-in if it's not)

WoW!! If you figure an average dive time of ~50 minutes, that's ~650,000 minutes underwater, or ~10,833 hours underwater, or ~451 straight 24 hour days underwater or 1.24 years underwater. :cool::cool::thumb::thumb::scubadiver:
Indeed and I can tell you that his average dives are closer to 70 minutes. He also doesn't use air apparently. I was on a dive with him once when I had a low fill tank. It had 1600 psi. He said he would dive with it. We did a 65 minute dive and he came back on the boat with 700 psi left.

And to rack up 13,000 dives, it takes diving full time! He dives 5-6 days a week month after month, year after year - 2 to 4 dives a day for the past 25 years. So that is an average of about 520 dives a year. He takes a 3 week vacation each year - that's how you get to 13,000 dives! He is the consummate professional and he's my chosen family and my "Jefe." haha!

What an amazing accomplishment! congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom