Coron, Anilao and/or Puerto Galera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the idea of the boat going out only for one dive. We just came back from Anilao. The experience was great BUT after 5 days in Romblon and 8 days in Anilao, we had more and more trouble to stay warm for the second consecutive dives. The weather, this February, was not at his best: no rain but not much sun and quite windy. As a consequence the water température went down from 25 to 24°C and for 70/80 minutes dives, it was too cold for me with a 5 mm wetsuit.

very true. This is why I do not think I will ever go to PG. In Anilao the rich guys from Manilla are only a pain on Saturdays drinking..............There was quite a bit of people from Singapore during our week.

You should give PG a try one day Freewillow, yes Sabang does have some girly bars but nobody forces you to go in there. You don't have to stay in Sabang bay either if that kind of thing bothers you. I have been diving in Anilao and PG many different times and if you ask me PG wins hands down with the variety of dive sites. Check it out one day, I would love to hear your feedback :)

You are right: never say never. If PG has more variety than Anilao, I want to see this :).

FYI, the girls do not disturb me :), only the noise of drunk people :(

newbie here, first post, just got licensed to dive in Coron, and it was Amazing... I miss it already.

I went diving in Coron and in Bali, and maybe it's because Coron was where I started, but the diving just seemed so surreal. Bali did seem to have more of a variety of Aquatic life though.

PS the food, Internet, water pressure in Coron are quite terrible.

Altrove has really good pizza and pasta though.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom