Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, but since she is still a minor, she only makes minimum wage and it is going to take her forever, so the debts go back to you.

I wish it was happy hour.

granted I quickly arrive at the bar, only to find out they don't take AMEX

I wish the bar took AMEX, cuz I am thirsty also.

Granted, we aren't hungover, instead we have a bad case food poisoning from all the nachos we had the night before.

I wish alka seltzer or pepto bismal took care of food poisoning.

wstein:
Granted, we aren't hungover, instead we have a bad case food poisoning from all the nachos we had the night before.

I wish alka seltzer or pepto bismal took care of food poisoning.
Granted but the combination of the two leads to such a bad reaction that you start crapping out horrific lawn furniture.

I wish you guys and girls would read this post and accept it for what it is.

granted, we accept it for being a chance to corrupt any reasonable wishes that freediver and scubamike makes.

I wish freediver and scubamike would accept that their wishes will always be corrupted by the rest of us.

sandshaker:
Granted,...But they, freediver and scubamike, wishes get double, No , triple corrupted...

I wish my wishes would never get corrupted!!!!!!!
Granted they are simply misplaced by our newly named Corrupt A Wish account representative....wstein.

I wish I didn't have to go through these stupid telephone prompts to ask the account rep some questions.

freediver:
Granted they are simply misplaced by our newly named Corrupt A Wish account representative....wstein.

I wish I didn't have to go through these stupid telephone prompts to ask the account rep some questions.

Granted,… You have to drive there and it is about a 3-hour drive. Then you get to sit and wait in a cold dark room.

I wish It was 3:30 central time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom