Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How am I supposed to corrupt this wish? Ok I'll try to figure something out...Now let's see.
Granted I did speak Chinese and left free after being apologised from the Chinese authorities.

I wish I could have a way to go back from China after this traumatical experience with the China police...

Granted...but now you are wanted by Interpol

I wish people would stop visiting communist countries and getting themselves arrested, then put on the worldwide most wanted list :shakehead:

Hey that was an under the belt hit...
Anyway, Granted. All the people stopped visiting communist countries and getting themselves arrested, then put on the worldwide most wanted list. All of the people except you. Good luck...

I wish for global peace (again)

granted, but it you'll have to grow a HUGE mole on your back.

I wish I was the real Batman

Hey that was an under the belt hit...
Anyway, Granted. All the people stopped visiting communist countries and getting themselves arrested, then put on the worldwide most wanted list. All of the people except you. Good luck...

I wish for global peace (again)

:wink:

Now : As for Batman, granted but now you have a dwarf sidekick named Chickee instead of Robin

DM95 shouldn't you have posted a wish in order us to corrupt it? Just asking...:D

Anyway, it doesn't matter.
I wish there were more divers this time of year in Greece,so I could find a buddy to dive...

Last edited:
Nikos - you're 100% right so....

Granted you have found buddies but they are Siamese twins and their max bottom time is 5 minutes due to air consumption on their single tank.

I wish I could go to Greece to dive

Granted but you have ME as your dive buddy and I remembered post #6382 so I close the tank at 120ft depth...Good luck into your CESA :mooner:

I wish it was summer all year

Granted but you have ME as your dive buddy and I remembered post #6382 so I close the tank at 120ft depth...Good luck into your CESA :mooner:

I wish it was summer all year

:shocked2:Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Granted, it is summer all year but now the sea is too hot to dive in and all the sea life has moved away.

I wish I had a rebreather so no one could turn my air off

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom