Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but you decide you don't like your new cook's left foot for dinner.

I wish I were taking a hot bubble bath right about now.

Giggi:
Granted, but you decide you don't like your new cook's left foot for dinner.

I wish I were taking a hot bubble bath right about now.
Granted, but the bubbles are coming from the Warthog sitting next to you.

I wish my pet Warthog would come back.

freediver:
I wish my pet Warthog would come back.

Granted, but now it has weeping ulcers all over its body and insists on sleeping in bed with you.

I wish I had paid more attention in skool.

Granted, (although everybody knows it's spelled "Skoal") whereas you carefully missed your own clean, white tennis shoes, you just spit nasty juice all over the shoes of the babe next to you, and her large bodybuilder boyfriend is eyeing you in a very mean way. :D

I wish I could get motivated to grade my students' papers.

Granted, but every student that does not receive 100% will come back and beat you up side your head.

I wish membership to the A.A.A.A.A. (American Association Against Acronym Abuse) was free.

Koreanfrogger:
Granted, but every student that does not receive 100% will come back and beat you up side your head.

I wish membership to the A.A.A.A.A. (American Association Against Acronym Abuse) was free.
Granted, but the Depressing Unmotivated Mediocre Acronym Sufferer's Society that you created forces you into bankruptcy. (sorry K'frogger)

Man, I wish my D U M A $ $ membership card would hurry up and get here!

Granted, you are now an official D U M A $ $ (can't corrupt that one much more).

I wish I could be alone for a while.

Giggi: keep calling people D U M A $ $, and it will granted!

I wish my body were as young as my mind

Granted, but now you are to young to dive ... even with waivers. (Sorry but I had to say it).

I wish I did not have to work this week.

Back
Top Bottom