Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep...hoped in the boerne lake which is 20 minutes away..decent vis. Now saturdays dive at medina lake was incredible...amazing vis!

ScubaMike05:
yep...hoped in the boerne lake which is 20 minutes away..decent vis. Now saturdays dive at medina lake was incredible...amazing vis!

I wish I had a 20 minute drive to a nice diving spot...

granted now it's smart enough to leave you next to the titanic and beeps....learn to swim.

I wish i knew where my laptopto tv cable went....

Granted, you found it in last month's spaghetti, still in the fridge.

I wish this newly living spaghetti monster doesn't hurt offroaddiver as he tries to retrieve his cable...

granted, but he does nibble on him enough to give him plenty of blisters on his paws that sidelines him from diving for the summer.

I wish I knew what kind of sauce this spaghetti monster was in to select the best wine.

Granted, he was conceived in marinara sauce, heavy on the sun-dried tomatoes. However, the contents from some other container on the shelf above the month-old spaghetti spilled into the spaghetti, and this resulted in a radioactive pasta monster.

I wish someone would call Spiderman...

Granted, Spidey shows up and trounces the spaghetti monster!

I wish the spaghetti monster didn't rip my spidey costume....oops

ScubaMike05:
Granted, Spidey shows up and trounces the spaghetti monster!

I wish the spaghetti monster didn't rip my spidey costume....oops

Granted, the spaghetti monster rips something else though, oof!

I wish we could all run away from the flying spaghetti monster's vapors...

200px-Movie_poster_spiderman_2.jpg
FSM.jpg
smoke_bomb.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom