Cozumel ATM warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So where do typical assassins' wives hang out so I can avoid trying to encroach on them? I'll already be in enough trouble trying to pick up on honeymooning brides after their new husbands pass out on them from too much AI :)
Probably you won't find either of them at your AI. If you have EVER tried to meet up at your AI with someone who isn't a guest, you will know that is nigh onto impossible for them to get on the grounds...even by sea! Good luck with the honeymooning brides...there were at least two on my flight today and one was at your hotel.

Last edited:
Probably you won't find either of them at your AI. If you have EVER tried to meet up at your AI with someone who isn't a guest, you will k ow that is nigh onto impossible for them to get on the grounds...even by sea! Good luck with the honeymooning brides...there were at least two on my flight today and one was at your hotel.
Perfect, she'll be totally sick of him by the time I get in. Did you happen to get a name and room number?

I'm actually more worried about what happens if I somehow get out of the AI. For instance, last trip I somehow ended up in El Cedral at some crazy local festival. Only by chance of a miracle did I return alive. Just in case I somehow wake up in the wrong place, I'd sure like to know whose wives are totally off limits

OMG, that's it. Destroy the cruise ship docks.

First of all, Mossman doesn't fall for tricks like push-up bras. Second of all, Mossman doesn't pay $60 r/t to the taxi mafia to take him to Hooter girls, taxi drivers pay to take Hooter girls to Mossman. Thirdly, only the most intrepid Hooter girls will make it through AI security in order to score free drinks, after paying a fortune for the taxi. Those are the girls I want to meet. When you're a diving celebrity, screening is all important!

it's a HUGE difference from the gang bangers in the good ole USA who do random drive by shootings and random murders of innocent people on a daily basis to get initiated into their gang - or just for kicks - or for drug money.

I think murders in the US follow similar profiles. Criminals murder each other far more often than anyone else. I think if you take out criminal|criminal and DV you have a relatively small % of remaining stranger killing.

We have lots of murders though, so it's not so small an actual number.

Back
Top Bottom