Cozumel February 2018 Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncfnp

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
You wisely did not ask for it but here it is anyway. :wink: This is the video from our most recent trip. Eight days diving with Tres Pelicanos, 22 dives for a total of 24+ hours underwater including one night dive. Seahorses, splendid toad fish, turtles, eels and all the usual suspects. I think we saw eagle rays on more than half our dives. And a drive by from a hammerhead shark! A first for us.

Hope you enjoy the video. We sure enjoyed making it.

Very cool video. I would love to see a hammer head diving. The seahorse, rays and octopi were neat too. I saw a video of these guys diving off Ascension Island and the spotted Moray eels were aggressive like the one in your video.

Very nice job with the editing and flow of your video. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it! My wife and I will be in Cozumel in a week and a half. We are counting the days. Thank you for sharing and nicely done.

Very nice job with the editing and flow of your video. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it! My wife and I will be in Cozumel in a week and a half. We are counting the days. Thank you for sharing and nicely done.
Thank you for noticing and commenting. I attribute the editing results for this video to three “simple” ingredients. Being an agonizing perfectionist, being demonically obsessive and being unemployed! Having some interesting video to work with doesn’t hurt either…….

Very very nice. What camera?
GoPro Hero 4, dual arm tray, Backscatter flip filter and two inexpensive Evolva video lights. Video was edited using iMovie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom