Cozumel February 2018 Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well done neighbor somewhere here in North Carolina! Your video should be submitted to the Cozumel museum. You captured great footage that brought me great relaxation tonight. THANK YOU for sharing.

A sea horse? Wait, another sea horse?! That's the one thing that I really want to see in Cozumel and haven't yet. Can you come back in June and attract all these animals to me? You were practically on top of one of the eagle rays and a turtle. Great video of what must have been an amazing trip!

A sea horse? Wait, another sea horse?! That's the one thing that I really want to see in Cozumel and haven't yet.
Like this one today? Or would you like a pipehorse?
P3161733.JPG

Attachments

• P3101593.JPG
    P3101593.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 36
That is exactly what it is like to dive in Cozumel! Of course there is so much more. Editing down to a length that people will endure is always the challenge. You did great. I envy the time to edit so nicely. Great job.

You found one! Nice shot!
Yep. Someone else on the boat yesterday had asked earlier in the week so DM did a bit of research among his friends to find out where to look. Supposedly there are two in that area but we only found one. I would have never spotted it on my own...even though there was very little current.

Like this one today? Or would you like a pipehorse? View attachment 450694

Amazing photograph. Every time I get close to a seahorse the little suckers turn their backs on me. Can you post a pipehorse please? I have yet to see one in the water.

Amazing photograph. Every time I get close to a seahorse the little suckers turn their backs on me. Can you post a pipehorse please? I have yet to see one in the water.
I mistakenly called the thumbnail below the seahorse a pipehorse. It's actually a pipefish. I haven't taken any pipehorse pictures this year. And yes, I have the same problem you have with seahorses. They have their backs to me in nearly all my photos. This time I snapped three photos quickly. The first two are views of their back. By some miracle, it turned in profile for the 3rd picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom