Cozumel in January 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Missus & I will be back there Jan 9 thru 16. Staying at SCC & diving there too. :D

If there is enough interest at the LDS we are taking a group trip to Hotel Cozumel Jan 23-30. Got my fingers crossed that some more sign up.

I'll still be there all of January (and into early Feb).
See you around the 16th. you have to give me first hand account of that awful fall. The way Jeremy told it 2 weeks ago you almost died! Gosh that was terrible.

See you around the 16th. you have to give me first hand account of that awful fall. The way Jeremy told it 2 weeks ago you almost died! Gosh that was terrible.

Give me a call or drop by our place. You know where it is. Where are you staying?

It wasn't that bad. All the blood and shock worried Jeremy. I was far from death although in a world of pain! He fusses about me.

I believe carnaval is 2 week of feb thats what I 've been told from lds . joined their group going feb 13 to 20th stay at blue angels only been there off a cruise ship in 04 can't wait to see if it is what everyone says it is ?

OK - let's see if I can organize this.

MMM - All of January
njones259 - 01/01 thru 01/08 Staying: Hotel Cozumel Diving: Blue Angel + maybe others
marcus8 - 01/6 thru 0/14 Staying: Hotel Cozumel Diving:
jjwdiver - 01/07 thru 01/17 Staying: Blue Angel Diving: Blue Angel
Illini Fan - 01/07 thru 01/14 Staying: Blue Angel Diving: Blue Angel
G'Diddy - 01/09 thru 01/16 Staying: Scuba Club Diving: Scuba Club
loudives - 01/15 thru 01/20 Staying: Diving:
tailspin - 01/16 thru 01/23 Staying: Iberostar Diving: Dressel Divers
parrotheaddiver - 01/17 thru 01/24 Staying: Alicia's B&B Diving: BXTS
tenative: KY Bob 01/23 thru 01/30 Staying: Hotel Cozumel Diving:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom