Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it July yet?

As much as I can't wait to get back to CZM, I'll be patient. I wouldn't want to waste a month of Summer. Fall and winter always come back too soon as it is!

My Rescue Diver instructor has us bouncing around the idea of joining their group in Roatan this September. It's a little weird planning another vacation for after one that we haven't even been on yet!

I love to hit Casa Denis on the first day I arrive in Cozumel. I arrive on the 18th so if anyone is interested in meeting up for the 1st of many meetings.

That will be my friends' last night in town. I can certainly check with them and see if they want to do a combination farewell/welcome dinner that evening. Good food always appeals to me!

I'm in Cozumel from June 26th - July 4th. I should be around to meet up. Room for another at Wet Wendy's on 7/2?

Wahooo, it's gonna be fun meeting all of y'all and having a few tasty suds and ritas!

:D:D:D

I will be in Cozumel July1-6. Will most probably stay at Villablanca, still looking at other options .

Centexbear –Psychocabbage, I see that our dates overlap. Where are you staying and which dive outfit are you using? I am PADI OWD newbie and I hope to hone my skills during this trip. My sister will be doing the PADI OWD course.

I'll be there July 1st-July 11th - Staying at Casa Mexicana, Diving with Living Underwater. Would be happy to meet you guys for a 'rita at Wet Wendys on the 2nd. Less than 2 weeks! Can't wait...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom