Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just figured I'd chime in now that I've booked my first trip to Coz!

I'll be staying at the Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise - arriving on Nov. 21 and leaving on Nov. 28.

Can't wait!

We will be there from Nov 12 thru 27th staying at Coral Princess. Not sure who we will dive with yet.

Alan & I will be there Nov 27 - Dec 4th, staying at Casa del Mar and diving with 'Scuba with Alison'. November can't get here fast enough!
Changed our hotel to Fiesta Americana (Orbitz special!!) but everything else is the same!! Just 2 more months oif waiting .....

I was wondering when you'd chime in...
Got plans on T&C Explorer yet? I am trying to get a few folks together for Christmas week...

I was wondering when you'd chime in...
Got plans on T&C Explorer yet? I am trying to get a few folks together for Christmas week...
hummm....no plans on the T&C Explorer in the near future. Perhaps we should chat about planning a trip in 2010 over a cold cervesa... :D

(Christmas week this year will be very busy at home in KC with granddaughters, kids and SoCal family coming in)

Just figured I'd chime in now that I've booked my first trip to Coz!

I'll be staying at the Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise - arriving on Nov. 21 and leaving on Nov. 28.

Can't wait!

Look us up. We will be south about a mile at Villa Blanca. Most afternoons we will be across the street at La Palapita Beach Bar. Come on down. We will be there Nov, 20-27.

Also trying to get a group of Scuba Boarders together for a sail one day. There is a guy with a 48 ft. monohull that takes out private groups. Hope to try to get up 10-12 people. Got about 8 so far. We may even try to sail around the island. But that would cost you a day of diving. It takes 12-14 hours to sail around the island. But we may just do an afternoon/sunset trip.

We will be at the Coral Princess, I haven't been to Coz yet but I hear it's within walking distance of Villa Blanca. Anybody up for a meet and/or a shore dive? My hubby doesn't dive so I am just wondering who I could shore dive with.
I will be doing my 100th dive (about dang time!!) on this trip.

Last edited:
hummm....no plans on the T&C Explorer in the near future. Perhaps we should chat about planning a trip in 2010 over a cold cervesa... :D

(Christmas week this year will be very busy at home in KC with granddaughters, kids and SoCal family coming in)

Figured I'd jump on T&CE while Liang is there, if I can...
Trip planning for 2010. YES YES YES!

I figured you'd be tied into the family vibe, but I thought I'd throw it out there.....

See you not soon enough!
Hope you and yours are well.
:Kissy:
Sallye

Look us up. We will be south about a mile at Villa Blanca. Most afternoons we will be across the street at La Palapita Beach Bar. Come on down. We will be there Nov, 20-27.

Also trying to get a group of Scuba Boarders together for a sail one day. There is a guy with a 48 ft. monohull that takes out private groups. Hope to try to get up 10-12 people. Got about 8 so far. We may even try to sail around the island. But that would cost you a day of diving. It takes 12-14 hours to sail around the island. But we may just do an afternoon/sunset trip.

I am up for the afternoon / sunset sail...
Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers Nov. 21-29

Back
Top Bottom