Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I,m pretty sure that the Coral Princess is north of town and Villablanca is south of town.

I think you are right. That'd be some walk - couple of miles, anyway...

Good to know. Have to get a map and learn my way around.
How about Villa Aldora, is that close to Coral Princess?

Good to know. Have to get a map and learn my way around.
How about Villa Aldora, is that close to Coral Princess?

Villa Aldora is on the way to town from Coral Princess, just over a half mile before town. I don't know how far north Coral Princess actually is. If you search for maps, there's a very good one that is recommended here on SB. If you contact member ddeborahdelamar, she'll probably know the right map - and maybe even the distances.
You'll have to come by for a cerveza!

Look us up at La Palapita. If we are not there the folks across the street at Scuba Mau will know how to get in touch with us. I'll touch base on Scuba board when we get there. We are staying at Villa Blanca

Pelagicsal, Do you sail?

Look us up at La Palapita. If we are not there the folks across the street at Scuba Mau will know how to get in touch with us. I'll touch base on Scuba board when we get there. We are staying at Villa Blanca

Pelagicsal, Do you sail?

I don't have any sailing skills, but I am very adept at hanging out on a boat and sharing a good time...
I'll be on SB, too.

Judy - Thanks! I knew the map info was about, I just didn't know it myself. Didn't realize CP was so close to the Villa... Cool!

Choco, we'll be neighbors! (You might be interested to know that choco means hot in Mayan, if I am not mistaken)

Excellent. I love HOT chocolate. I'll have to tell my hubby that Choco means hot.

Hubby and I will be at Cozumel Palace and diving w/Scuba Mau 11/19-11/-30. Counting the days!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom