Cozumel In Ultra HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice...and this is why we continue to visit COZ.

Stunning views! Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the 4 minutes underwater this morning. Perfect match of music with the sealife. I think the nurse shark looked curious and ready to play.... Great shots of the beauty underwater. You have made our June trip feel so close.... Thanks for taking the time to post for us Coz-a-holics to get a fix!

Wow, amazing vid. What is your setup? GP5 Black I assume? What lights/mount etc?

Man, your strobe is just awesome! Can't believe all the reds you picked up, and so vivid! When I'm not spearing them, I'm photographing them. What light/lights are you using?

Wow, amazing vid. What is your setup? GP5 Black I assume? What lights/mount etc?

Hero4 Black. Filter From Snake River Prototyping SWCY ( Shallow water Cyan) with a Pair of Sola 2000's. I use a the Cyan filter ( darker orange filter for when using in water deeper than 30 feet and without lights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom