• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Cozumel photos........... DiveMasters!

Discussion in 'Cozumel' started by robint, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Diver Kat

Diver Kat Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Okay .... I'll put my life at risk here and post her picture .... because someone else who messaged me is apparently afraid to! LOL!!

My BESTEST, most FAVORITE DM in all the World ..... Scuba with Alison's very own - ALISON!!! And her right hand man - Capitan Carlos!!

PICT0853.jpg PICT0841.jpg

They'll go to any lengths to make their divers happy!! Even putting on silly hats to celebrate my 400th Dive!!:D:D

Of course she's much better known for wearing this silly hat - under water!

PICT0009.jpg

chace_nicol, Lefty Writer and cvchief like this.
  2. cvchief

cvchief ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I am pretty sure I am Alison's FAVORITE diver, no matter what Kat says.

PICT0028.jpg

Sometimes she bring Orlando along to help with the DM-ing. He loves me too. Last time I was showing him this really cool thing I found and he was VERY interested.

PICT0203.jpg

Capitan Carlos likes me though. Once he came down to check on me to see if I needed anything from the boat during the dive. Now that is full service.

Coz 022012 352.jpg

chace_nicol, Diver Kat and scubatree like this.
  3. azscubadude

azscubadude Manta Ray

Nestor, Robin and Ron just before the dive..

--
    [​IMG]

BettyfromToronto and robint like this.
  4. TouchO'Gray

TouchO'Gray Nassau Grouper

I'll tip my cap to Dive With Martin's Orlando Manzanilla. He's the shy, reserved one!

IMGP0684.jpg

clevie and Fin59 like this.
  5. Thomthumb

Thomthumb Nassau Grouper

Here is our Favorite from Dive Paradise, Gollo Gollo.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  6. captnpat1982

captnpat1982 Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Chucho Nunez - DM Excelente

PICT0119.jpg
    This is Chucho Nunez - in action
    chuchochimay@hotmail.com
    His operation is not the biggest, baddest or prettiest, but he has a fast 6 pack boat, a great captain and he is just damn good! He knows my limitations but challenges me by taking me drifting, to swim throughs and finding little creatures I would not normally notice. I have seen many eagle rays and the biggest baddest green moray I have ever seen. As I am a single diver, he is my dive buddy and takes very good care of me. He will select sites that are appropriate for the group and everyone is always satisfied. I generally blow through a tank, 45 min, first while others are still down for 60-75 minutes and never hurries anyone out of their dive. Because I am out first I generally get first pick of the fruit that is provided. Can't wait till I get to get wet again, now that I am a "born again breather" (quit smoking after 30 yrs) and see if I can get 50 minutes or more out of a normal dive and still have some reserve air left in the tank.

PICT0346.jpg
    Chucho Blanca Me

The seƱorita in the Middle is Blanca from Blue Project. She had 2 two customers who were getting an advanced cert. I was impressed with the level of service she gave to the young couple. I will use her company for my refresher course and hope she can help improve on my breathing techniques.

PICT0238.jpg
    Chucho Leading the way. Using his standard Blue fin matched with his Yellow fin.

7. MMM

MMM Giant Squid Staff Member

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    P7311176.jpg
    Here is Jeremy, DM extraordinaire and owner of Living Underwater. And next up is his long time side kick Ricardo, first mate.

P3250947.jpg

Woodiver likes this.
  8. Mossman

Mossman Solo Diver

Another Jeremy, during a very long deco stop thanks to Suunto. The rope heading down is due to the anchor he was carrying. Not sure why there are two ropes heading up.

Jeremy Anchor.jpg

9. fishi

fishi Solo Diver

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Cozumel has a lot of great DMs. Gabi Loco might be one of the best!
    [​IMG]

ScubaMom56 likes this.
  10. BettyfromToronto

BettyfromToronto Manta Ray

Here is a picture of our favourite DM and friend Tony from SCC in April 2012. Joe & I are on the left and the 3 guys in the middle were cave divers from Florida & Alabama. We made such a great team; we dove together for the entire week. Best trip ever!

Betty

Attached Files:

azscubadude and robint like this.