Cozumel photos........... DiveMasters!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay .... I'll put my life at risk here and post her picture .... because someone else who messaged me is apparently afraid to! LOL!!

My BESTEST, most FAVORITE DM in all the World ..... Scuba with Alison's very own - ALISON!!! And her right hand man - Capitan Carlos!!

PICT0853.jpgPICT0841.jpg

They'll go to any lengths to make their divers happy!! Even putting on silly hats to celebrate my 400th Dive!!:D:D

Of course she's much better known for wearing this silly hat - under water!

PICT0009.jpg

I am pretty sure I am Alison's FAVORITE diver, no matter what Kat says.

PICT0028.jpg

Sometimes she bring Orlando along to help with the DM-ing. He loves me too. Last time I was showing him this really cool thing I found and he was VERY interested.

PICT0203.jpg

Capitan Carlos likes me though. Once he came down to check on me to see if I needed anything from the boat during the dive. Now that is full service.

Coz 022012 352.jpg

Chucho Nunez - DM Excelente

PICT0119.jpg
This is Chucho Nunez - in action
chuchochimay@hotmail.com
His operation is not the biggest, baddest or prettiest, but he has a fast 6 pack boat, a great captain and he is just damn good! He knows my limitations but challenges me by taking me drifting, to swim throughs and finding little creatures I would not normally notice. I have seen many eagle rays and the biggest baddest green moray I have ever seen. As I am a single diver, he is my dive buddy and takes very good care of me. He will select sites that are appropriate for the group and everyone is always satisfied. I generally blow through a tank, 45 min, first while others are still down for 60-75 minutes and never hurries anyone out of their dive. Because I am out first I generally get first pick of the fruit that is provided. Can't wait till I get to get wet again, now that I am a "born again breather" (quit smoking after 30 yrs) and see if I can get 50 minutes or more out of a normal dive and still have some reserve air left in the tank.

PICT0346.jpg
Chucho Blanca Me

The señorita in the Middle is Blanca from Blue Project. She had 2 two customers who were getting an advanced cert. I was impressed with the level of service she gave to the young couple. I will use her company for my refresher course and hope she can help improve on my breathing techniques.

PICT0238.jpg
Chucho Leading the way. Using his standard Blue fin matched with his Yellow fin.

Another Jeremy, during a very long deco stop thanks to Suunto. The rope heading down is due to the anchor he was carrying. Not sure why there are two ropes heading up.

Jeremy Anchor.jpg

Cozumel has a lot of great DMs. Gabi Loco might be one of the best!
i2radk.jpg

Here is a picture of our favourite DM and friend Tony from SCC in April 2012. Joe & I are on the left and the 3 guys in the middle were cave divers from Florida & Alabama. We made such a great team; we dove together for the entire week. Best trip ever!

Betty

Attachments

• 201204121246_102.jpg
    201204121246_102.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 331

Back
Top Bottom