cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trent

Reaction score
Hi all I am a new member of scuba board and also a new diver. I am taking a trip to cozumel in july and was wondering if anyone had a DM or shop they prefer to use when you go down.

I dive with sand dollar at the reef club. I also stay at the reef club. I have nothing but good things to say about sand dollar. The location is very close to the reefs.they have their own dock. the dive masters are all very good. Very safety concious. and for the most part they're very nice, genuine, good people and pleasure to spend time with. A+ dive shop. I also love the reef club. a great place, even went there for my honeymoon.
The food isn't always great but it's not bad. that's about the only negative thing i have to say. There is a count down to cozumel on this site you might want to check that out. You post when you're leaving and it'll count down to your vacation.

Trent:
Hi all I am a new member of scuba board and also a new diver. I am taking a trip to cozumel in july and was wondering if anyone had a DM or shop they prefer to use when you go down.

Trent...Welcome to SB and to diving....Diving is fun and Cozumel can become an addiction---but a good addiction!

Check out Christi's Blue XT Sea http://www.bluextseadiving.com/
We dove with her operation the last week of April. Had a great time. PM us if you have questions.

Where are you staying? Most dive operations will pick you up at or near your hotel/resort depending on where you are located on the Island.

You do not have to use the Dive operation affiliated with the Hotel/resort. You have a choice.

Please note...not all e-mails get to or back from Mexico all the time. If you e-mail a dive operation and do not get a message back in a timely fashion--e-mail them again---just something we found out ourselves.

Have a great time in Cozumel!

AZ divers

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Check out the Cozumel forum here on ScubaBoard. There are a zillion dove ops in Coz, and everybody here has a favorite or two.

WE have dived with Michelles in
cozumel. Did Santa Rosa wall and Tormentos last time good dives. They are close to the pier.

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom