Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what does this have to do with diving?

Religion should be a violation of TOS just as politics is.

ReefGuy:
Exactly what does this have to do with diving?

Religion should be a violation of TOS just as politics is.
good question...
agreed....
God Created Evolution

Lost_At_Sea:
Yes I am studying Marine Biology. And yes, I have taken many biology courses. Just because I am studying science does not mean I have to believe in Evolution. Have you ever considered Creation? And yes, Evolution is a theory, not a fact. If evolution was fact, then everything about science would be explained. Scientist wouldn't have to guess about age, where did somthing come from, etc.... Evolution has too many wholes. Why is Creation so far fetched, Jamdiver? You should also need to find out some facts about Evolution, not everything they tell you is truth. Believe me, just like the news, they tell you what they want you to hear.

Evolution is just as much as a faith, as Creationism!!
That still does not answer the 6 or 7 thousand year question
You KNOW the earth is older but you choose not to believe it

Sure there are some gaps in darwins principle but not as many
as thes 3 guys one woman, one of them murders a quarter of the world population and without laying a finger on his mum the earth gets populated.

Still He who created a single cell organism that was able to develop to such a diversity of creatures...wow.
Any four year old can clay an animal oor human being
A 3rd year med student can jumpstart a dead body
No scientist however has been able to create THE stemcel

As it is, the TOS makes no mention of religion whatsoever.

Therefore, it is not prohibited.

If this discussion gets too inflamed, it will be closed and/or removed. If anyone steps out of line, the post will be edited or removed.

Keep it civil, leave the politics out of it, and everyone will be happy :)

HoggieEater:
good question...
agreed....
God Created Evolution
:lol:

For everyone that thinks this thread should go away, why should it? It discusses two theories about how we got here. Where else can you put this issue, if you can't put it in "Non-Diving Related Stuff?" :)

I find it amazing that people can talk about anything they want on these things but the minute "God" is brought up, everyone freaks out. It's sad. Just because people believe different things, such as Creationism or Evolution, doesn't mean that you have to get all upset. We can all be civil about this and and be grown ups and I don't know, share our different opinions...since this is what this site is about...Non Diving Related Stuff....

Now, I too believe in Creationism. Because I believe it, it's obviously a faith...people who believe in Evolution...that's their faith...cuz, belief=faith...

In response to the whole world being older than 7,000 years...um, really, think about it. How can the earth be billions of years old. Isn't it a fact that things get worse over years? It doesn't take many years for a house left unattended to get run down, or a car left in a garage and unattended to get rusty and old...this is what doesn't make sense to me in evolution...apparently evolutionist believe that everything evolved into something better...well, if that's so..how come things don't keep evolving into something better? From what I can see, the world is getting worse...and even people...with age, get more problems..if evolution was true, with more age we would be more physically fit, healthier etc... there...I have spoken...

There's just more appropriate places for discussion of religion than here.

BTW, Lovin, what you're referring to is called entropy, and it assumes a closed system. The earth is not a closed system.

No one has yet ackowledged the awesome majesty of His Noodliness. You will all be boiled in the lake of glutenous tendrils! Repent Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom