Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ... it was not quite as funny as the medley of Keep on the Sunnyside and the Lumberjack Song done in full gear at the edge of the ocean.

Both.

God did it somehow. I try not to get bogged down in details.

but...I am very sure of God. What else does man need that does not exist? Nothing.

see how simple it is to be me?

catherine96821:
Both.

God did it somehow. I try not to get bogged down in details.

but...I am very sure of God. What else does man need that does not exist? Nothing.

see how simple it is to be me?

??????????????

Lost_At_Sea:
I was just wondering how many people out there believe in "Creation" and how many people believe in "Evolution."
Evolution is a method within creation. Still underway.
Next question...
Rick

Jamdiver:
Evolution speaks to the changes in types of life through time, changes in gene frequency or greater occurence of certain traits in a population is evolution....

I don't know how anyone can debate this, if you studied population genetics or took note of changes in population over time it would be obvious.

When a population changes due to genetics, it isn't evolution. It is adaptation. Not evolution!!!! Something changes for the better to stay alive, is adapting to its environment, not evolving.

It's been too late for us for years.

Diver Dennis:
Yes, you are right, I couldn't resist. So now that Thal has backed up the Evolutionists thinking, could we please see some of yours?

Why can't you back it up? Do you want other people to do work that you are evolved in?

in my defense...i made the "Friends" comment BEFORE seeing the LONG essay....i was just being funny...but still...i'm sure i could find a HUGE LONG thing on why creationism is true but that won't change your minds...or would it? OOOOR i could post the whole book of Genesis...and Job..where he talks about seeing dinasaurs...but then y'all would say..that's religion! So...whatever...I'm tired...I'm going to bed...

Oh ... No ... I can't stand the PUNishment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom