Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the aww factor of all his freaking cats!

hmmm....anyone else find it interesting that all the creationists disappear into the woodwork when called out about their need to impose their beliefs on others, or that theirs is not the only religious creation myth in existence? Yet, I guarantee that if you wait a week or two, another poster, probably a new user, will come in with another "Well, I don't know who's even talking about evolution anymore, everyone knows the earth was created 6,000 years ago in 7 days" post. :shakehead

guitars, pj's, cats ...

hey, sounds like a country song

New user here...............had to do it!!:D

"Well, I don't know who's even talking about evolution anymore, everyone knows the earth was created 6,000 years ago in 7 days"

Mike

gangrel441:
hmmm....anyone else find it interesting that all the creationists disappear into the woodwork when called out about their need to impose their beliefs on others, or that theirs is not the only religious creation myth in existence? Yet, I guarantee that if you wait a week or two, another poster, probably a new user, will come in with another "Well, I don't know who's even talking about evolution anymore, everyone knows the earth was created 6,000 years ago in 7 days" post. :shakehead

Into the woodwork? :rofl3:

Impose my beliefs? :rofl3: It's more accurate that your beliefs are being imposed; all in the name of "science".

The earth was created in 6 days, not 7. Maybe 6K years ago, maybe not. But it did not "just happen".

Green_Manelishi:
The earth was created in 6 days, not 7. Maybe 6K years ago, maybe not. But it did not "just happen".

hey, if you can believe some invisible guy created the universe and the earth in six days, you can belive just about anything

it's just amazing to me that so many people don't recognize a myth when they see one

I haven't visited this thread in some time and am certainly not going to wade through the previous zillion posts.

However, I find it quite amusing that a president who seems to decry science including evolution would be so enmeshed in the oil industry which is based on the decayed remnants of ancient life forms that lived millions of years ago!

Dr. Bill, Dino in your tank is an old theory, there's general agreement now that oil comes from diatoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom