Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard for being farm animal stupid! "Oh" the DP said, "I intended to be a complete and utter idiot ... ain't I smart? "

Beyond belief! I knew that Baumgardner was a complete moron, and I suspected that you were ... thanks for confirming.

Thank you again Thaly boy,
Everyone that doesn't share your enlightened faith is farm animal stupid in your eyes. I am pleased to be in that category.

here is another link to a site for you to (sic) debunk.

Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Noah's Flood?-Literature, Art & History Crawling with Dinosaurs

Reading the responses from the hehe "enlightened" is just amazing. The unbelievable intellectual dishonesty or just flat out stupidity of their mental gymnastics is too humorous.
:popcorn:

Thank you again Thaly boy,
Everyone that doesn't share your enlightened faith is farm animal stupid in your eyes. I am pleased to be in that category.

here is another link to a site for you to (sic) debunk.

Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Noah's Flood?-Literature, Art & History Crawling with Dinosaurs

Reading the responses from the hehe "enlightened" is just amazing. The unbelievable intellectual dishonesty or just flat out stupidity of their mental gymnastics is too humorous.
:popcorn:

That just about sums up the creationists approach.

That just about sums up the creationists approach.

And they certainly do seem to take advantage of the results of science, such as medicine, the internet, computers and scuba diving*.

No double standard there, eh?

(*How could I forget?)

the reason you kept your input short and vague is because you are a true MORON. Your religious rant has NO PLACE on this board. How about you go discuss your beliefs with the islamist divers.......

I find it amazing that people can talk about anything they want on these things but the minute "God" is brought up, everyone freaks out. It's sad. Just because people believe different things, such as Creationism or Evolution, doesn't mean that you have to get all upset. We can all be civil about this and and be grown ups and I don't know, share our different opinions...since this is what this site is about...Non Diving Related Stuff....

Now, I too believe in Creationism. Because I believe it, it's obviously a faith...people who believe in Evolution...that's their faith...cuz, belief=faith...

In response to the whole world being older than 7,000 years...um, really, think about it. How can the earth be billions of years old. Isn't it a fact that things get worse over years? It doesn't take many years for a house left unattended to get run down, or a car left in a garage and unattended to get rusty and old...this is what doesn't make sense to me in evolution...apparently evolutionist believe that everything evolved into something better...well, if that's so..how come things don't keep evolving into something better? From what I can see, the world is getting worse...and even people...with age, get more problems..if evolution was true, with more age we would be more physically fit, healthier etc... there...I have spoken...

TROLL... same as the first MORON

I find it amazing that people can talk about anything they want on these things but the minute "God" is brought up, everyone freaks out. It's sad. Just because people believe different things, such as Creationism or Evolution, doesn't mean that you have to get all upset. We can all be civil about this and and be grown ups and I don't know, share our different opinions...since this is what this site is about...Non Diving Related Stuff....

Now, I too believe in Creationism. Because I believe it, it's obviously a faith...people who believe in Evolution...that's their faith...cuz, belief=faith...

In response to the whole world being older than 7,000 years...um, really, think about it. How can the earth be billions of years old. Isn't it a fact that things get worse over years? It doesn't take many years for a house left unattended to get run down, or a car left in a garage and unattended to get rusty and old...this is what doesn't make sense to me in evolution...apparently evolutionist believe that everything evolved into something better...well, if that's so..how come things don't keep evolving into something better? From what I can see, the world is getting worse...and even people...with age, get more problems..if evolution was true, with more age we would be more physically fit, healthier etc... there...I have spoken...

YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE GIRL IN THE PROFILE PICTURE POSTED BY "LOST at SEA"
Do you two know each other? It must be God's will that you both posted creationist rants.....

Ps, great diving for your types in the RED SEA. You will meet many divers using modern technology to defend stone age beliefs.

The discussion of religion is well within the ToS- it always has been, although politics are only allowed in the Pub. Insults, however, have always been a ToS violation.

Please this dicussion civil. It is increasingly getting out of hand... or, do y'all secretly WANT this thread closed? :shakehead:

Honestly, there is nothing lost in closing this thread. You can't have religion, science and honest, reasonable and objective discussion in the same sentence. It is bound to go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom