Cssp 4/21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that sounds like a plan to me !!!

'always 'gotta be a some new can to kick around :D

DalTexDiver:
Wine, women and song then squantered the rest......those were the days. Now can't drink, married one of the women, and since I don't drink, I know I can't sing. Guess I will just dive and buy more equipment.....and squander the rest of food, rent, and gasoline.

So... Is this an Irish curse or blessing?

I have a mother-in-law birthday party to attend on Saturday. Anyone going to be there sunday?

ZzzKing:
I have a mother-in-law birthday party to attend on Saturday. Anyone going to be there sunday?

At your Mother and Law's house on Sunday ? :confused:

Nahhhh.... man not Me Dude. I hardly even know her but any Gal that throws a two day party can't be all bad!

I would like to be there, anyone know what is water like? I wanna try out my new gear, just waiting for water to warm up.

ZzzKing:

I'm working Sunday. Saturday is the only day I can dive.

ZzzKing:

I'm looking to get my new gear wet somewhere other than ScubaToys' pool - and get my dive count out of the single digits. If anyone is going on Sunday and doens't mind a newbie, let me know.

I'm thinking really hard on it. A good friend of mine DM's for ScubaToys and they'll be out there tomorrow. I heard, "Come on in, the water's fine" song and dance. I need to get wet with friends at my favorite local hole, but sooo many other things I should be doing. Talking myself into it as I type...or is that typing myself into it?

I don't mind newbies; I was one once too. Heck, I think we all were! Just ask Timeliner, I'll dive with anyone anywhere... just about.

DalTexDiver... We have it made now ....
They say youth is waisted on the young but I don't think so.
I had a pretty good time

But now.. Some feel that ,,, just to be fair,,, Life should be reversed ?

Wait a minute .. Time Out !!!
No...........................................' just can't have it.

I can not live through the Beach Boys and the Bee Gee's again ( same thing )
I'd rather die right now.

Jezus Hep Me Plez!!!!!
Where is my Dive knife when I need it !!!!!! :confused:

and a........yep Twinklez You 'Lil Wild Thang you are a Diver that is Fer Sher .

Twinklez -- I won't be out the tommorow (despite the thread title), I was responding to ZzzKing's question about Sunday. I can do Sunday, but not tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom