CSSP--Lets DIVE--13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skeet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lets go dive. My new dry suit is going to waste and my wife said " you might as well because you would just be on the Scubaboard anyway". Two of us so far.

Skeet on Sat. is our 28th. anv.,,,,I don't know the plans for Sunday the 13th. yet. ? Maybe this new fellow from Brian/College Station will come up.

Tell her to give the gift of diving and let you go on Sunday. Just making a joke, hope you can make it.

Hey Skeet ... Who all is going so far???

If the weather is bad we won't be doing any Fossil hunting and I could stand to use my new suit some more too ! :crafty:

Timeliner:
I could stand to use my new suit some more too ! :crafty:

I think you said that you have a farmer john/shorty combination, right? When you did your bad-boy solo dive, were you too cold, or comfortable? I'm such a warm water wimp, jeez. But sure would like to dive. I hear the vis is great out at CSSP. LOL, don't know if it's the water quality or because not that many people are $%&*#@ nuts enough to be out there this time of year. ;o)

Foo

Two part message:

Foo ~ I was good for about 22 minutes and then I started to get a bit of a chill but not bad. It was colder getting out ( 45F water - 42F air with wind) I think with a 7mm hood and gloves I'd rule. I'm using Summer gloves and hood now but they work great to 53F. In the water is good it's getting out that is the thing we deal with. :11:

And yea... you got the " $%&*#@ nuts enough " part spot on !!

Skeet ~ Cool ! I'd do a dive with TexDiveGuy ( ' have before! )
Laura says to go so I guess I'm good for a dive.

We'll all watch the Weather Channel :wink:

Troy and I will be out there on Sunday the 13th. We are doing an Underwater Navigation specialty. We will bump into y'all I am sure. I am hoping to get in early and take some good boat and plane shots. I better charge up the scooter..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom