Cuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....more top-side variety for non-divers and between dives.

Yeah this is definitely a point against Bonaire. Unless you like SALT. If you like salt you could probably amuse yourself. I have unfortunately had to pass on a couple Bonaire weeks because there was going to be non-divers present and I could not in good conscience tell them they would have things to do for a week. Oh well, 3 weeks from now and it is just us (divers) and the waters surrounding Bonaire.

Hello friends,

I'm going to Cuba in February 2009 for a holiday with my family. My wife and I myselff are eagerly waiting for good dives there.

Could You help me and tell
- Are there some dive spots which were suffered badly by hurricane Ike?
- We have 1 star CMAS diving licences (allows us to dive 20 meters). We like more fishes and corals, not necessarily so much about wrecks. Which spots are the best?
- Put the next three in order: Maria la Corda, Cayo Coco and Ancon / Trininad. Which is the best, which is the worst?
- Is it better to bring our own diving equipment or can we easily hire good and safe equipment there?

Warmest greetings and best regards from cold Finland!

Olli

For info on diving in Holguin CUba, please check out my website: www.spagnolo.ca

and click on the link for Blue World.

Is it better to bring our own diving equipment or can we easily hire good and safe equipment there?

I have dove in the Bay of Pigs and the equipment provided was excellent. I don't know if this says anything about the rest of Cuba though.

Back
Top Bottom