curacao......any "MUST Do/See"??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I too am singing the Curacao blues...sigh. We returned home a couple weeks ago, having stayed at the Marriott for a week and made the drive up to Sunset Divers for my dives. The drive is about 25-30 minutes and not once did I feel it wasn't worth it...Lynn, Kurt, Carlos, Steve and the gang run a great operation. Porto Mari and Cas Abo were my particular favorites and Mushroom Forest is also a must-dive.

The Marriott is very, very nice...your wife will be happy. I only made one dive with Caribbean Sea Sports...nice folks, safe operation and a very nice boat. If you're doing your dives with them, you will defentiely want a room on the west end of the resort.
Portofino's is decent and the Voila delicatessen, great for lunch or snacking. Yeah, I agree with a previous post...Fort Nassau is nice for a couple drinks to take in the view but skip the meal. The Wine Cellar, on the other hand, I do recommend.

Enjoy Curacao and happy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom