Curacao bound in October any info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What I could pull up easily.

Attachments

• Breezeswtmk.jpg
    Breezeswtmk.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Breezes 2wtmk.jpg
    Breezes 2wtmk.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Breezes 3wtmk.jpg
    Breezes 3wtmk.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 67
  • Finger coralwtmk.jpg
    Finger coralwtmk.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 67
They will leave a tank out for you. Divers not planning to do a night dive can still have a tank set out. Then you use it. That's what I did. I bet you can find a new friend to do this for you. I'm sure the shop would also be happy to rent you a tank.

They do have NitrOx.

Who is leaving the tank out for you, Breezes or Ocean Encounters? Are there any lockers or do you haul your gear back to the room each night and wash it in the tub?

Are there any lockers or do you haul your gear back to the room each night and wash it in the tub?

Breeze's / OE has good rinse facilities at the dock and lockers at the dive center. Bring your own lock. Lockers are wood and look so-so as far as security. We have left gear overnite in them without incedent, but we normally do most diving with the Dive Bus so we usually just carry things back to room in net backpack.:cool2:

Tom

Breeze's / OE has good rinse facilities at the dock and lockers at the dive center. Bring your own lock. Lockers are wood and look so-so as far as security. We have left gear overnite in them without incedent, but we normally do most diving with the Dive Bus so we usually just carry things back to room in net backpack.:cool2:

Tom

Do you get your night dive tanks from The Bus also?

I think I already know the answer. Is the one free tank from Breezes supplied by OE?

OE is the dive operator at Breezes, so anything to do with diving is through them, rather than Breezes itself - does that make sense?

I believe that you can arrange tanks for night dives with OE at Breezes but I don't think you can take your free daily tank off-site (i.e. to dive elsewhere).

Yup indeed, we can arrange for tanks for night dives for you also - to dive from our house reef (Pierbaai) not BR house reef, as it's too far to carry them (unless you have a rental car, of course).

Hope this helps :)
Suzy

The Dive Bus - WELCOME

Just one more question; for now.

It looks like Ocean Encounters starts out at Breezes but picks up at all the resorts. Does that mean an extra half-hour before getting to the dive sites?

does anyone have any pics from the reef at breezes?

I have a few hundred or so from June 10-17, but I have yet to find the time to start going through them! Pierbaai Reef is a GREAT dive site! We did a lot of dives on that reef over a week and never got tired of it.

The Dive Bus crew was absolutely fantastic!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom