Curacao dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are lot of sites to dive at the west end of Curacao, such as Kas Abou, Porto Mari And Habitat Hotel. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful diving experience diving at Curacao.
Ann-Mary

any info would be great.. going to Breezes November 11th for a week.. two single women.. thx Brtore

Want to dive as much as possible.. this is a dive vacation ...always

My wife and I stayed at Breezes 4 times and are going back next August. Good diving right from Breezes Dock but better diving next door @ Pierbaii. Don't miss Versenbaii, Tugboat, and Porto Marie. Breezes is a good place (not 5 star) but a good place. Conveniant and easy. If you have a choice, get an ocean front room. Seems to be less complaints from people with oceanfront rooms than from people with ocean view of tower rooms.:) Tom & Isabelle
(note- saw this post after responding to one of your other posts)

Alice in Wonderland at Kura Hulanda is excellent. Happily dove it multiple times.
Nice boat dives were Watamula, Kortape point, and Mushroom forest.
Also enjoyed Playa Piscada and Playa Santa Cruz.

We rented a truck, kept nothing in it, and used " the Club" on the steering wheel. We never had a problem.

Topside: We enjoyed climbing Mt Cristoffel and the view and cool breeze at the top. Grote Knip and Klein Knip were our favorite beaches, along with Playa Kalki. Jaanchies Restaurant near Kura Hulanda Lodge is great. Watching the parrots fly by and land in the cactus at the end of each day was a great warm up to the daily treat of fantastic sunsets.

Am excited, my first time to Curacao will be this December. Look forward to some more of your reports!

I loved the tugboat as a nice shallow and relaxing dive for photo's, last dive there in October 2005 was for 90 minutes, heaven! Had no problems at all with theft, left nothing in the pick up and always left it unlocked on the advice of locals.We dived at the Tugboat late on a Sunday afternoon and on the way back to Buddy's Dive stopped on the beach where we were invited to join a local beach party. It was great they shared food and drink with us and we listened to a guy on a guitar with people singing along on a makeshift stage.

Hey there!

Curacao offers up to 60 dive sites of which 44 of them equipped with chains.
Try visiting this site for a complete overview of all the diving sites:Curacao scuba diving, dive into a paradise!

I hope i solved your problem :D
If not,feel free to IM me or post a reply~

Salty greetz!

xXxDivingDeetjeXxX

What does it mean "equipped with chains"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom