Curacao Sunset Waters 8/15-23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The day you leave is the day I arrive!!
I'll be in Curacao the 23rd to the 27th.

:scubadive

mkimber,
Carie & I will be at Sunset Waters from 8.23 to 8.31 for our long awaited honeymoon. We'll probably see you on a dive boat. Look for the pair of Zeagle (ranger & tech) BCs.

we'll be arriving on 8/22. this will be our third visit to sunset waters. can't wait to get underwater. I dive but my wife hasn't been convinced yet that this is something she should try. We're here through 8/30

:scubadive

mkimber,
Carie & I will be at Sunset Waters from 8.23 to 8.31 for our long awaited honeymoon. We'll probably see you on a dive boat. Look for the pair of Zeagle (ranger & tech) BCs.
Hey!

I'm not actually staying at Sunset Waters... Right now, my Saturday dives fell through, so if anyone is looking to do some diving Saturday (23rd) after about 2pm, let me know! I'll have a rental car so I can get most anyplace.

Hey M
You must have computer access..... David is going on an early night dive Thursday at Lagun; timed to be out of the water around 8PM approx when they the grill is ready at the BBQ at Bahia Inn on the cliff above the beach. You mentioned that you were not staying at SW but not where you are staying. If you'd like to join us, give us a call.
Sunshine
Westpunt 864-0005
curacaosunshine@gmail.com

I'm staying in the Willemstad area (Sea Horizon) and I'll be getting in on the AA 1:00pm flight. I was hoping to get a couple of afternoon/early evening dives in on Saturday if possible. I'm diving with the Dive Bus on Sunday and Monday, but if anyone is doing any late afternoon dives I can make those. I fly out early on the 27th.

I'm really looking forward to this trip!

Mike

Mike, We are in Westpunt, a 45 minute drive for you from your room. If you want to drive to Westpunt tomorrow for a dive at Alice in Wonderland and then a night dive in Lagun followed by a BBQ dinner, give us a call. 864-0005. Also, Ocean Encounter West has an afternoon boat at 2PM to Watamula, our favorite site in Curacao.
Sunshine

Hey Sunshine,

Sorry...I meant I will be arriving on Saturday. (Dang internet!) Although, what you have planned tomorrow sounds fantastic! Anything remotely like that for Saturday? (wishes hard!)

Mike

I'm back, after some great diving. I have lots I'd like to share, but way too much to catch up on. Sunshine, yes we didn't make it. I really was thrilled to get your call. Just not enough time to do much of what we wanted. But know what that means, we must go back. We truly had a wonderful time. Did lots of diving, and broke in my new Sealife camera. Just made over 500 prints of just underwater shots. And I have a few I'm happy with.

I will share as soon as I can decompress. And get caught up at work:-(

But I will say I really appreciate all the crew at Sunset Waters and Sunset Divers, fantastic people. From Leonard the GM at Waters, and Lynn at Divers, and everyone working with them. I felt more like I was diving with friends.

Be back ASAP...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom