Curacao Trip Report - All West Apartments and Ocean Encounters West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dyarab:
I'm curious as to what the MDR (Marazul Dive Resort) will be like when they are finished. They look nice and the price per night is comparable to All West. They are right on the water but it does not appear there will be access to the water (cliff), at least on MDR's property. So no onsite shore dive... although Playa Forti and Playa Piscardo are right there, and Playa Kalki is a couple minutes away.

Yes - there is water access at Marazul. Walk through the gate at the roadway and straight back to the cliff and you'll see the opening in the wall where a concrete stairway will be going down to the water on the side of the cliff. When I was last there, the stairway had not been built. But yeah, there is no beach....

scubatexastony:
That would be a coffee pot and fixins' in the room, replaced daily as you use it up, makes 4 cups I think. Good coffee as I remember. I used the DSL daily as I was "working" and e-mailing photos and such home. We stayed there in August/ early September until we moved to the apartment mid September.

80*? You'd be drinking your coffee at that time of day...LOL In the shade it's upper 80's already, but has been cooling of fairly nice at night. Water is in the low 80's now.

Are there E6 film processing facilities there?.

9 more days! 9 MORE DAYS AND A WAKE UP!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom