Current conditions please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Someone posted on FB they got 80 degrees on both dives today.

Same for most of you? How's vis? What y'all seeing?

gotta do a new dive report for the station.

p.s. anyone interested in actually doing one/some for us, let me know.

gracias!

I've posted this before. There are two internet sites that will give you real time info on Cozumel water temps. seatemperature.info reports that today's water temp at Cozumel is 81 deg. F. The nearest NOAA Bouy, No 42056 (Yucatan Basin), which is 120 NM ESE of Cozumel, gives hourly reports on water temps, air temps, wind speed and direction, wave size, speed and direction, etc. According to the NOAA Bouy data, over the last 24 hours the water temp has varied from a high of 81.3 deg. F (late yesterday afternoon) to a low of 80.6 deg. F (early this A.M.), and is currently 81.0 deg. F. For visability and currents, you need on-site reports. But for water temps, 45 seconds on a computer can give you real time current data.

thanks, I have all the scientific data I can get. I use this also, but, I'm interested in what PEOPLE are experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom