Custom User Titles Disabled?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SueMermaid

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went to change my user title to something which I am sure was terribly, bitingly witty, but I can't remember what it was now. Anyway, I could not change it, the option seems to be gone now.
Has this feature been disabled? Am I forever, from here on out, going to be known as "hula girl"?

Just keep it shaking babe..............

I just checked my edit profile page and the custom user thing seems to still be there.

Sue I can see it in your profile. Are you sure you can't see it? If not, I can change it to whatever you wish. But, you should be able to do it.

Er. I could be looking in the wrong place, but I still don't see it. It's in the profile page, right? Right at the top? *shrug*

Yes. Go to Edit Profile.
It should look like this.

Custom User TitleThis is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is:
Hula Girl Reset
Custom User Title:

Nope. Not there. Did I forget to pay the bill again?

That's weird. I can see it there when I look at your profile. Anyway, do you want me to change it for you?

That is weird! You go to User CP, then edit profile, right? I can't see it on that page. I wonder if I accidentally disabled it somehow by pushing buttons I should not be pushing. I do that.
Ah, well, I didn't mean to make a big deal out of it. sigh. It's no fun if I have to think about it too much and ask someone else to change it. Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom