Custom User Titles Disabled?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe Tech Admin can see something I'm not seeing.

By the way I like Hula Girl. :winky:

..well, I have always wanted to take hula lessons.

you mean you are a SELF TAUGHT hula girl, or you are hiding the shameful fact that you are the only hula girl on the planet that doesnt know how to hula!

Kinda sounds like a kids story......."the litle hula girl that couldnt"

lol

The custom usertitle feature is not suppose to be avaliable to the general registered user group at this time. Looking back it seems that I incorrectly enabled it previously, NetDoc and I will be addressing this and a few other changes after our next upgrade to see what extra goodies we can provide :)

Oh, thank God! I thought I was losing it. :05:
Thanks Tech man!

Natasha:
That's weird. I can see it there when I look at your profile. Anyway, do you want me to change it for you?
I'm in the same (dive) boat as Hula Girl . . . the option just doesn't appear in my CP. I've deleted my custom avatar, my picture, my other indulgences, reset the option fields to default, logged on and off . . . and finally saw the post from Tech Admin.

Okay, I'm tired of that bit of foolery. If you would kindly reset mine that'd be neato, thanks, Natasha. Back to neophyte, blastocyst, zooplankton, noob, or whatever strikes your fancy . . .

_bryan

PS How often are you asked whether Boris is still chasing Moose and Sqwirrel? (sorry, couldn't resist. went diving today and I'm all, like, hey, we some baaad divers, dude.)

Thanks for asking. No one has asked me about Boris, Moose and Sqwirrel..in ages. It's nice to know some people still care. :)

Natasha:
Thanks for asking. No one has asked me about Boris, Moose and Sqwirrel..in ages. It's nice to know some people still care. :)
Well, I always thought you were the smart one of the pair. And classy, too--right up there with Anna Karennina.

If you have a spare moment, delete my custom title, would you? Dasvedanya!

-Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom