Customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captrmj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
well first i must congratulate sealife on their excellent service. living in bahrain i popped to florida to the boat show and was impressed with the sealife 800, i was shown the type of pictures i was looking to produce on the bahrain pearl grounds. unfortunately during a sea dive (the first with my new set up) a pin fell from the strap and the camera was lost over the side from 4 mtrs and promptly disappeared into the waves. a brief email to the customer service resulted in a reply from Joseph, who asked me to return the strap and original invoice.
my doubt came in as to what would result from the emails but today fedex delivered a bright new box with a new 800. now that is what i call professional customer service.
i would not hesitate to recommend the company to any one dealing with photography.
i wish them all the best with the release of the 1000 model.
again thanks to all concerned

Sealife CS is second to none!

I second that! I have a reefmaster mini. Two weeks ago something inside broke and as a result, the SD card would no longer lock in place. A quick email to sealife indicated that all I had to do was send the camera back with a copy of my receipt. Two weeks later I have a new camera! Great job sealife!

They've always been grand with me and my problems, most of which I caused. :blush:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom