Cuteness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he he

poor thing, and only one mirror, I heard.

at least she can go commando for a month

altho, there might be some big tough girls in there...yikes

catherine96821:
altho, there might be some big tough girls in there...yikes
Everyone needs a girlfriend.

Cath, we are friends so I have to say this. Ya need a life! Catherine the Oahu duck herder! Do you know about Jeen King the "eagle lady" of Homer Alaska? Crazy old womon who begs fish scraps to feed the eagles in the winter. Lived on the spit for 30 years with no power so she could feed the frikkin eagles. The feds finaly stoped her.
I can see the headlines now Catherine the duck woman busted for stealing muffin stumps from starbucks to feed her twelve thousand ducks!"

That is one lucky lil ducky!! Baby ducks need constant companionship, any kind of company is good. I remember watching some cool video years ago about a family that raised a mallard duck from a duckling like yours, when Mom would go somewhere in the car, like the supermarket, the duck would fly along side the car and follow, while shopping the duck would wait outside and then get a treat and follow the car home.
They make great pets, wish you luck with that little guy.

thanks, we are getting very attached.

Ya need a life!

5.5 months and counting. You know how it is, I'm sort of trying to keep myself amused.

Sure seems like it's draging pretty slow this time.....
Iffin ya get real boored, the boat needs a lot of sanding:D

Uh...I need to wash my hair.

You were told NOT to let the duck on your head!
Sorry. Didnt need to remind you.

Just when you thought you had seen it all, duck diapers.....LMAO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom