Cypress Springs Report 8-27-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah that sidemount diver was awesome....he had perfect trim!

The pics are great, I think the ones with that SM diver in them are your best work yet. Then again maybe I am biased :D.

Wow, that is amazingly beautiful. Is that what springs are like? If so, I want to dive one! (OW appropriate one, that is.)

Thanks for posting the report and photos :)

This is Cypress Spring, and I think it is one of the nicest OW springs to dive. Plenty to see in the Open Water....it is even fun just to snorkel.

Wow, that is amazingly beautiful. Is that what springs are like? If so, I want to dive one! (OW appropriate one, that is.)

Thanks for posting the report and photos :)

Well, I now officially want to dive Cypress Spring. It's great to know there is plenty for an OW diver. I'm going to look it up :)

Great pics glen! That guy in the bubbles looks pretty good.........:D

If I suddenly saw someone dressed like that underwater, I am afraid I might wet my wetsuit! Good hands-free design.

Awesome pics Glen!! It is great to see your photography again!! It is absolutely amazing!!

I agree, sidemount and bubbles looking good in the water! :D

Awesome pics. I will have to dive that spring some day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom