D1 cold water reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codiak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently purchased a d1 set for my O2 stage, this morning I finally got a chance to test it out.Took a fresh water dive in my back yard. At the surface it was 82 while below the thermal it got down to 41 degrees. Spent 30 minutes above and below the thermal swapping regs with my MK25/s650 setup and I'm thrilled with the D1!!!! My only complaint is the cash I spent on the scuba pro regs :)Once I take the service class I will diffently swapping HOGs for my SPs!

I recently purchased a d1 set for my O2 stage, this morning I finally got a chance to test it out.Took a fresh water dive in my back yard. At the surface it was 82 while below the thermal it got down to 41 degrees. Spent 30 minutes above and below the thermal swapping regs with my MK25/s650 setup and I'm thrilled with the D1!!!! My only complaint is the cash I spent on the scuba pro regs :)Once I take the service class I will diffently swapping HOGs for my SPs!
I've dived mine twice now and all I can say is WOW! HOG rules!

Back
Top Bottom