Dacor Website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I originally started out with Sherwood bc reg and octo, I am now all Mares and Love their products, esspecially the new womens line, ( we like to be colour corordiated ) I have never had any reason to return anything, mind you my husbands bc pocket seam was ripped and they had no problem repairing it free of charge. I would suggest however before purchasing anything try them on and see if the shop has a rental that you can use in the pool or a local dive to see if the item is comfortable to you. There is no point buying and returning if that can be avoided as the items are either returned or used as rentals. They can't put returns back on the floor if they have been used who wants to wear a wetsuit that has already been christened?

Divers Paradise in Webster, Tx still has a lot of old parts stocked for the old Dacor regs.
It is really a shame what Head has done!!!!!!!!
I am sad to see such a great brand treated this way.
The "unofficial" news is that Dacor is dead. Mares/Head is no longer supporting any of it.
If you have any of the Dacor stuff since the merger (i.e. Vipers regs.) you can get support from any Mares dealer since the seat/guts are the same.
I take hope in Phil's comments that they will relaunch this brand some day!!

Hey Phil (AKA Next):
You do give an exact date: Comming Soon in 2005!!! and your feet have been nailed.

Read your own website - www.divedacor.com/

Is the Dacor brand worth so little to you folks, you can't update the lie to "Comming Soon in 2007?"

Phil Mintz:
Jai,

I cannot give you an exact date (if I do some will nail my feet to it)

Regards,

Phil

Hey scubagoomp,

Is there some specifc information on Dacor that you are looking to the website for that we can provide you?

Phil

A lot of us would like to know which, if any, of the Dacor products are going to be available in the future. Shockingly enough, there was actually a company and product line there with an existing customer base before the fine people at Head stepped in.

___

BigWhiteSquare

Thanks, still has many "holes" that will be completed over the next couple of weeks. I do agree we need to post which Dacor products will be offerred, once the Mares site is finished, the programer will be working on the Dacor site.

Phil

BigWhiteSquare:
A lot of us would like to know which, if any, of the Dacor products are going to be available in the future. Shockingly enough, there was actually a company and product line there with an existing customer base before the fine people at Head stepped in.

___

Note, we have changed the Coming Soon to 2006.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom