Darwin's Dream - Galapagos Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really delightful! When you said a surprise visitor, I initially thought it was the mola mola. Imagine MY surprise! You were blessed with that visitor. How thrilling.

Really delightful! When you said a surprise visitor, I initially thought it was the mola mola. Imagine MY surprise! You were blessed with that visitor. How thrilling.

Thanks, it was certainly something I won't forget.

Thanks, it was certainly something I won't forget.

Hey I hope you don't mind but I shared this on CCRexplorers.com when I found it. I got an email about it and was so impressed by the footage that I had to share it again. I gotta be hones that you totally rocked it brah!

Freakin awesome. You should be very proud of yourself for winning the award as well.

Garth

Hey I hope you don't mind but I shared this on CCRexplorers.com when I found it. I got an email about it and was so impressed by the footage that I had to share it again. I gotta be hones that you totally rocked it brah!

Freakin awesome. You should be very proud of yourself for winning the award as well.

Garth

No worries...share it as much as you want. I appreciate the kind words, and passing it on to others.
dustin

Looks like I may be going in August of 2015 as the "featured diver" on a liveaboard dive expedition. Waiting for the details. Whew... I may not have to rob the local bank several times to get the money (and where would I hide... the town is very small and they might recognize me).

Looks like I may be going in August of 2015 as the "featured diver" on a liveaboard dive expedition. Waiting for the details. Whew... I may not have to rob the local bank several times to get the money (and where would I hide... the town is very small and they might recognize me).

Well....that is certainly better than robbing a bank! That will be exciting. Good time of year...that's when we went. You will have a blast.

Dustin

Dustin what aperture and ISO were shooting in Darwin?

Sorry for the late reply. lost track of the thread.

It varied to be honest. If the sun was out...ISO was 160. But went to 640 on some of the darker dives. I really try to stay above F8...

---------- Post added March 24th, 2014 at 01:11 PM ----------

First link now goes to an Anilao macro video?

Not sure what happened there. the thread looks to go to that video on both youtube and vimeo.

Back
Top Bottom